Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Alan Moak
Alan Moak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Alan Moak is affiliated with Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital. He speaks English.
Alan Moak has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Alan Moak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Gary Vigilante
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Arthur Feldman
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Dennis Sprecher
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi35