A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Moak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Moak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moak
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Moak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Moak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 40 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Moak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Moak has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Moak MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Moak practice?
- Dr. Alan Moak has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Moak practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.