A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Moak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Moak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moak
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Moak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 40 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Moak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Moak has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Moak MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Moak practice?
- Dr. Alan Moak has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Moak practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.