Cardiologist (heart)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  PATIENT  |  show details
by J. WING on Feb 27th, 2014

I HAVE RECENTLY MOVED TO THE CONROE/HOUSTON AREA FROM WASHINGTON DC. I WAS INITIALLY WORRIED ABOUT FINDING A CARDIOLOGIST THAT I COULD PUT MY TRUST IN. HAPPILY I CAN REPORT THAT DR. MOBLEY IS EXACTLY THE DR I HAD HOPED TO FIND! I AM EXTREMELY CONFIDENT THAT I AM GETTING THE CARE AND GUIDANCE I NEED FROM HIM AND HIS STAFF.

|  **Beware of Staff/Nurse!**  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2013

A nurse at this location went through my mother's purse and stole money out of it! My mother was in the restroom. My mother does not have much money and she had just received a small Christmas bonus. It was brought to the office manager and doctor's attention but they seem to support the new staff member other than my mother who has been going here for year. I wonder how many other patients they have lost who did not speak up but rather go to another doctor!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

I've been using Dr. Mobley for several years and couldn't be more satisfied. I have recommended him to several of my friends and family members who have made him their cardiologist. I have, and continue to, trust him with my life.

|  James Griffin  |  show details
by James Griffin-Willis, Texas on Jul 27th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Mobley now for a few years now and have nothing but high praise for him. He is very direct with his examinations, thorough, and I have all the confidence in the world in him. I would recommend Dr.Mobley to anyone looking for a good Cardiologist.