A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Moelleken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Moelleken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moelleken graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moelleken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan P Moelleken MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Moelleken practice?
- Dr. Alan Moelleken has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alan Moelleken practices Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Bakersfield, CA.
See Santa Maria Surgeons and Santa Maria Orthopedic Surgeons.