A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Moelleken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Moelleken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moelleken
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moelleken Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moelleken graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moelleken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan P Moelleken MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Moelleken practice?
- Dr. Alan Moelleken has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alan Moelleken practices Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Bakersfield, CA.
See Santa Maria Surgeons.