A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Moelleken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Moelleken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Moelleken, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Deformity
- Surgical and Non-surgical spine treatmen
- spinal cord stimulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Moelleken graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moelleken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Patrick Moelleken MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Moelleken practice?
- Dr. Alan Moelleken has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Moelleken practices Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons and Santa Barbara Orthopedic Surgeons.