A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Molk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Molk, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Molk graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Molk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Graham Molk MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Molk practice?
- Dr. Alan Molk has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Molk practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians.