Dr. Alan Morgan Is this you?

August 13th, 2013

Daughter of elderly patient

Dr. Morgan was very thorough in his exam, took time to personally talk to my mother's other doctors and promptly got further diagnostic testing scheduled. He personally called my mother at home on three occasions during one week. He made my mother feel assured that he was taking her symptoms seriously and would find a way to stop her pain.

July 3rd, 2013

Nick

Very professional and very polite. He does not do idle talk because he is focused on his job and cares about your pain. Great doctor.

August 20th, 2011

No big deal

I have been going to this neuro dr for about 8 months now. Still having symptoms that my husband and I both have complained to him about. Dr. Morgan acts like it's no big deal and tells me that if I feel comfortable enough going back to work he doesn't have a problem with it. I am so unable with this doctor that I am looking for another neurologist. I refuse to go back to him. There is no sense in going to a dr that does not listen to what you are trying to tell him and your spouse along with you because he is concerned about some of the issues I was having. I finally went back to my regular doctor and he is currently referring me to another neurologist. This dr has no concerns for his patients and does not document half of what is told to him.

November 1st, 2010

Waste of time

When he realized he had no clue what was wrong with me, he acted like my symptoms were no big deal. Referred me to an even bigger jerk and 13 months later I have no relief from my symptoms!

July 16th, 2015