inactive

Alan R Morgan MD Patient Reviews

3.0

August 13th, 2013
Daughter of elderly patient
Dr. Morgan was very thorough in his exam, took time to personally talk to my mother's other doctors and promptly got further diagnostic testing scheduled. He personally called my mother at home on three occasions during one week. He made my mother feel assured that he was taking her symptoms seriously and would find a way to stop her pain.

July 27th, 2013
Dr Morgan is persistant in getting accurate answers to the questions that he asks regarding my medical issue. He is very focused. His recommendations have been on target and have helped my condition. His prescription for me was not easy to implement, but I stayed with it & it has helped.

July 3rd, 2013
Nick
Very professional and very polite. He does not do idle talk because he is focused on his job and cares about your pain. Great doctor.

April 9th, 2013
disappointed
Dr Morgan shows no concern regarding symptoms, physical, and MRI findings. Poor diagnistition, lazy, incompetent.

August 19th, 2011
No big deal
I have been going to this neuro dr for about 8 months now. Still having symptoms that my husband and I both have complained to him about. Dr. Morgan acts like it's no big deal and tells me that if I feel comfortable enough going back to work he doesn't have a problem with it. I am so unable with this doctor that I am looking for another neurologist. I refuse to go back to him. There is no sense in going to a dr that does not listen to what you are trying to tell him and your spouse along with you because he is concerned about some of the issues I was having. I finally went back to my regular doctor and he is currently referring me to another neurologist. This dr has no concerns for his patients and does not document half of what is told to him.

October 31st, 2010
Waste of time
When he realized he had no clue what was wrong with me, he acted like my symptoms were no big deal. Referred me to an even bigger jerk and 13 months later I have no relief from my symptoms!