Dr. Alan Morgenstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Morgenstein?

Rude doctor

Posted on October 6th, 2013

Run away from this doctor, if you care about your life. He thinks he's God but he doesn't know or understand anything about his specialty nor does he know how to speak to his patients or their loved ones. Had I kept my husband at St. Joseph's hospital in Burbank, I would not have him in my life today. Wrong diagnoses, wrong treatments. He was rude, obnoxious and ugly. We had to call in a family meeting and ended up confronting him for his rude manners. He has no right to call himself a doctor. Please if you care about yourself or your loved ones, stay away from this doctor.

Lymes desease

Posted on May 5th, 2012

When I called I asked if the dr.was lymes literate and she said yes. When I arrived he was rude, mad, condescending and unwilling to give me the igenex blood test because I already had the quest blood test that said I was negative for lymes. He insisted the test was quackery and there weren't reported cases I'm Southern California. Not only did I leave humiliated and depressed but I have to pay this doctor for his time! News scurrilous that I went on line. It turns put he needs to reAd up because he is

Posted on January 17th, 2016