A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Moshell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Moshell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Moshell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Occupational Medicine
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Moshell graduated from New York University.
Dr. Moshell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Nathan Moshell MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan N. Moshell practice?
- Dr. Alan Moshell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Moshell practices Dermatology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Burke, VA and Chevy Chase, MD.
See Washington Dermatologists.