A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Moskowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Moskowitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Moskowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Alan Moskowitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Moskowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, KS.
See Wichita Orthopedic Surgeons.