A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Mullins, General Surgery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Mullins, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Mullins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Mitchell Memorial Cancer Center - Parrish Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan P Mullins FACS and MD is a male Head & Neck Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Mullins practice?
- Dr. Alan Mullins has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Mullins practices Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Surgeons and Owensboro Plastic Surgeons.