A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Mullins, General Surgery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Mullins, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Mullins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Mitchell Memorial Cancer Center - Parrish Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan P Mullins FACS and MD is a male Head & Neck Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Mullins practice?
- Dr. Alan Mullins has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Mullins practices Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Tell City, IN.
See Tell City Surgeons.