Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Mullins
Dr. Alan Mullins, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Owensboro, KY, with another office in Tell City, IN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Mullins is affiliated with Ohio County Hospital, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and Mitchell Memorial Cancer Center - Parrish Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Mullins has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...