A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Murray, Pediatric Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Murray, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murray has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Douglas Murray MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Murray practice?
- Dr. Alan Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Murray practices Otolaryngology near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Otolaryngologists.