A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Fleischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Fleischer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Fleischer, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischer graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Fleischer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Spring Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan N Fleischer FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan N. Fleischer practice?
- Dr. Alan Fleischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Fleischer practices Urology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Urologists.