A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Freeman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan N G Freeman FACP, FRCPC, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan N. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Alan Freeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Freeman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Nashua Internists and Nashua Gastroenterologists.