A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cleft Lip
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Middlesex Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Neal Wilson MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan N. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Alan Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Wilson practices Plastic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Plastic Surgeons.