A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Nakanishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Nakanishi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Nakanishi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakanishi graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Nakanishi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Nakanishi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Nakanishi practice?
- Dr. Alan Nakanishi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Nakanishi practices Ophthalmology near Lodi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA and Tracy, CA.
See Lodi Ophthalmologists.