A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Nasar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Nasar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nasar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Nasar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasar graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nasar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Steven Nasar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Nasar practice?
- Dr. Alan Nasar has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Nasar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Surgeons.