A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Nasar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Nasar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nasar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Nasar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasar graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nasar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Steven Nasar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Nasar practice?
- Dr. Alan Nasar has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Nasar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Surgeons.