A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Nazarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Nazarian is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Nazarian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazarian graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Nazarian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Nazarian MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan Nazarian practice?
- Dr. Alan Nazarian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Nazarian practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Encino Internists and Encino Infectious Disease Doctors.