A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Nemeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Nemeth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Nemeth, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemeth graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Nemeth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Brookhaven Mem Hosp Med Ctr, Patchogue, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Isaac Nemeth DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan I. Nemeth practice?
- Dr. Alan Nemeth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Nemeth practices Emergency Medicine near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dix Hills, NY.
See Patchogue Emergency Physicians.