A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Neuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Neuman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Neuman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Neuman has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan M Neuman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Neuman practice?
- Dr. Alan Neuman has 14 office locations.
Dr. Alan Neuman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Conyers, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.