A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Alan Neuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Neuman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Neuman has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neuman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan Neuman practice?
Dr. Alan Neuman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.