A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Nieder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Nieder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Nieder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieder graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Nieder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan M Nieder MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Nieder practice?
- Dr. Alan Nieder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Nieder practices Urology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Urologists.