A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Nisbet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Nisbet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Nisbet, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisbet graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Nisbet has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan A Nisbet MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Nisbet practice?
- Dr. Alan Nisbet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Nisbet practices Urology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockport, TX.
See Corpus Christi Urologists.