A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Nolasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Nolasco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Nolasco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolasco graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nolasco has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nolasco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Nolasco practice?
Dr. Alan Nolasco practices Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Porter, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians, Houston Emergency Physicians, Houston General Practitioners, and Houston Internists.