A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Nolasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Nolasco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolasco
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nolasco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Nolasco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolasco graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Nolasco has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Nolasco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Nolasco practice?
- Dr. Alan Nolasco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Nolasco practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.