A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Nolasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Nolasco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Nolasco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolasco graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Nolasco has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nolasco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Nolasco practice?
Dr. Alan Nolasco practices Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians, Houston Emergency Physicians, Houston General Practitioners, and Houston Internists.