A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Nolasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Nolasco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolasco
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nolasco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Nolasco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolasco graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Nolasco has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Nolasco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Nolasco practice?
- Dr. Alan Nolasco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Nolasco practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.