A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Olansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Olansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Olansky, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Olansky graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Olansky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Olansky MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Olansky practice?
- Dr. Alan Olansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Olansky practices Dermatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Dermatologists.