Dr. Alan Oster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Oster?

emergency broken ankle

Posted on October 24th, 2017

June 10th of 2015 I fell on my slippery patio and broke my ankle.Went to emergency ward and Dr. Oster fixed me up absolutely perfectly.I have screws and loops . I walk like new. He also has helped me with sciatic back pain and a bad knee. He is a wonderful warm caring doctor.I highly recommend him.

Posted on April 11th, 2015

Find someone else to do the surgery not this guy

Choose another

Posted on February 24th, 2015

I'll tell u what about this surgeon that he has no matter to talk to patients about what he is doing he screams and acts like you don't understand. I got in motorcycle wreck bad to get him for the operation. I have nothing but trouble on account of the surgery he done.

LOOKING FOR HIM

Posted on February 18th, 2014

I was seeing Dr.Oster,and he left,Dutchmans ln. location. He was more then just a doctor,he was a friend. Nice's doctor i ever meet. If he's left louisville,it's a great loss. I need right knee replaced,looking for him.I trust him,as a doctor and as a man.

Hands of God

Posted on December 20th, 2013

Dr. Oster saved my wife's leg and her life after a botched treatment and follow up from another hospital after we were involved in a serious motorcycle accident. His diagnosis and treatment was dead on, his bed side manner was better than we have experienced, this man went above and beyond what he could have done. We both thank you Dr. Oster and your staff for all that you did to help my wife thru this time, both physically and emotionally. You truly have the hands of God.

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Dr Oster is truly a miracle worker. I had to have my knee replacement revised due to an infection that was misdiagnosed by my previous doctor. I tell you I could not find anyone who was willing to undertake this as it seems most of the docs only want to do the easy stuff. Dr. Oster was realistic with me and was extremely patient with me. You can tell when you see him that he truly enjoys what he does because he is the best. The reason that his wait times are sometimes long is clearly due to the fact that he is the best and there are so many people refered to him by their friends and other doctors in the area.

EEEEEEKKKKKKK

Posted on July 27th, 2012

Be careful. He was arrogant and mean and I checked him out. Pretty colorful past, if you know what I mean. I would not reccommend him to a dog. Plus his hygiene was really bad...he stunk.

Posted on September 4th, 2011

Dr. Oster diagnosed my son with compartment syndrome of the thigh five years ago and took immediate action. I credit him for saving my son's leg.

never again

Posted on March 4th, 2011

Involved in mva and no choice that this dr performed surgery and followup. Had nothing but trouble complications afterwards. Whenever asked for explaination about problems he would get an attitude/defensive. Not recommend this guy at all.

Posted on February 5th, 2011

He diagnosed my son with compartment syndrome of the thigh, a very rare condition. If it weren't for his accurate diagnosis and treatment, my son would have lost his leg.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2011

I was involved in a hit and run auto vs. motorcycle and I lost. several broken bones, etc. Had to have Knee surgery. in 6 Weeks I was up and about like it never happened. Two years ago. My wife also had to have surgery went to Dr. Oster with the same results. We wouldn't consider ahyone else.Goes't hurt that He's a great guy.

Posted on September 15th, 2010

I have been with Dr Oster since 2007 with my knee problems. He was very concerned and explained very professionally how we needed to fix my knee. Wonderful surgeon and took care of my pain with meds when I needed them. Can call the office at anytime and get good response. Dr Oster is a wonder caring person. He spends the time with me that is needed and answers all my concerns without hestitant. Never rushs me in any way. Thank you Dr Oster. I do appreciate all you have done for me.