A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Ou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Ou, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ou graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Ou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
- Straub King Street Main Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Chih-Yu Ou MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Ou practice?
- Dr. Alan Ou has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alan Ou practices Family Medicine near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI and Lihue, HI.
See Rockville Primary Care Doctors.