Dr. Alan Goldman, MD
Rheumatologist

3.0

FYBRO FOG show details FYBRO FOG
by AMY W on Oct 8th, 2013

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH FMS MANY EARS AGO AND MY DR IN NJ RETIRED, AFTER MANY YEARS OF GOING TO PMR DR'S I FINALLY FOUND DR.G. HE WAS ABLE TO ADVISE ME ON WHAT I NEED. HE ALSO HELPED ME TO CONTINUE MY DISSABILITY, I WANT TO THANK HIM AND HIS ENTIRE FRONT DESK FOR HELPING ME.

SMART CHICE FOR ME show details SMART CHICE FOR ME
by EMMA on Jul 25th, 2013

AFTER SEEING MULTIPULE SPECIALIST (SO CALLED) NOONE WAS ABLE TO TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. AFTER A LONG VISIT WITH MULTI TESTING (DONEE IN OFFICE) I WAS TOLD I HAVE FMS WITH PROPER MEDICATION AND THERAPHY IM DOING GREAT!

WORTH WAITING FOR show details WORTH WAITING FOR
by SARI on Jun 19th, 2013

I START BY SAING I HAVE BEEN TO MULTI DR'S TRYING TO FIND MY DX. AFTER DR. GOLDMAN DID TONS OF TEST AND BY SECOND VISIT TOLD ME I HAS FMS. FOR THOSE THAT SUFFER FROM IT PLEASE SEE HIM HE IS WELL EDUCATED AND KNOWS WHAT TO DO. THE ONLY DOWN FALL IS THE WAIT IN THE ROOM. BUT WHO CARES IF YOUR GETTING HELP.

by happy on brighton on May 8th, 2013

I had a wonderful experince from start to finish. I called with severe pain and was able to get appt same day! Once I arrived i was greeted and put in a room with in few minutes. Dr Goldman did multiple tests on me and my issue was resolved sameday. With correct medication and proper excercise iam able to go on with my daily rutine. Thank you all at BRIGHTON BEACH MEDICAL!

Never again show details Never again
May 5th, 2013

just dont go there.

Dr. Goldman show details Dr. Goldman
Mar 4th, 2012

I had a knee pain. He sent a female with some kind of an instrument to check on it. He told me that there is nothing wrong with my knee, maybe I just bumped it. Now, a year and much suffering later I need a knee surgery. I have arthritis, brusitis, holes filled with liquid that are not suppose to be there, hardly any cartilage left and whole other list of problems. And it's in both of my knees. If he detected it and put me on the medical regimen, I probably wouldn't need surgery now. He's a horrible doctor, I don't know how he graduated. How is he helping people? He destroyed my life!

Feb 19th, 2009