A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Levine, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Levine, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan P Levine FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Levine practice?
- Dr. Alan Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Levine practices Internal Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists.