A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Paul Miller MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Miller practice?
- Dr. Alan Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Miller practices Pediatrics near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle, ID.
See Boise Pediatricians.