A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Peter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Peter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Peter graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Peter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Percy Peter DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Peter practice?
- Dr. Alan Peter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Peter practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.