A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan White MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan White practice?
- Dr. Alan White has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan White practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.