A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan White practice?
Dr. Alan White practices Surgery near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Bronx, NY.
See Salem Surgeons.