A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan White MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan White practice?
- Dr. Alan White has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan White practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.