A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Pan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Pan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Seow-Meng Pan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Pan practice?
- Dr. Alan Pan has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Pan practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Primary Care Doctors.