A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Pan is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Pan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Seow-Meng Pan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Pan practice?
- Dr. Alan Pan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Pan practices Family Medicine near Bloomington, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Bloomington Primary Care Doctors.