A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Panteck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Panteck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panteck
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panteck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Panteck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panteck graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Panteck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lee Panteck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Panteck practice?
- Dr. Alan Panteck has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Panteck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.