A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Panteck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Panteck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Panteck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panteck graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Panteck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lee Panteck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Panteck practice?
- Dr. Alan Panteck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Panteck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.