A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Parent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Parent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parent
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Parent, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Parent graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parent has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan C Parent MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Parent practice?
- Dr. Alan Parent has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Parent practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.