A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Parent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Parent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Parent, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Parent graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Parent has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Parent practice?
Dr. Alan Parent practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.