A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Parks is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Parks, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hair Diseases
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Nail Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Parks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan J Parks MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Parks practice?
- Dr. Alan Parks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Parks practices Dermatology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hilliard, OH.
See Columbus Dermatologists.