Dr. Alan Partin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Partin?

A very fortunate meeting

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

I could not have been more satisfied or confident after meeting with Dr. Partin. The entire experience was superb, from check in to the time he spent with me. I feel very fortunate that Dr. Partin and his staff came into my life at a very trying time.

Posted on June 12th, 2015

Everything was like clockwork at JHH where I was seen by Dr. Partin. Staff was courteous and knowledgeable, waiting time was nonexistent, and Dr. Partin himself was very reassuring and put me at ease with my condition. I'm not rating here his bedside manners because it was just a Second Opinion Appointment.

Great Doc Partin

Posted on February 25th, 2012

After being diagnosed the prostate cancer in late 2003 and some online search found Johns Hopkins as #1 in Urology, called Dr Walshs office for a second opinion and received an appointment Dr Partin. Brought all my stuff and found the doc to be very pleasant, thorough, confirmed I had prostate cancer (Gleason 4+3=7). He explained the options available to me and recommended surgical removal as the gold option over radiation or wishful waiting. Was so impressed with Doc the whole professional JH facility that I asked him, hopingly, if he would do my surgery and to my surprise, he said yes if I could wait 6 to 8 weeks. He is a very busy man and probably a real multi-tasker, hence appointment wait times may be more than the 15 minutes stated, but whatever time it takes it is worth the wait. My surgery went smoothly without a hitch, my wife stayed in JH lodging across the street for 3 nights. Had a rectal/bowl concern shortly after catheter removal, called Robin and she advised to see Doc Partin next day, he saw me between his scheduled appointments, checked the problem and told me stop taking milk of magnesia and no further treatment was necessary. Was wearing a pad as protection for about 3 hours travel time to appointment, he checked it and it was dry and said throw it away ad I did not need it.. Now after 8 years residing in sunny Florida, had no incontinence problems, except for a bladder infection that cleared up with antibiotic macrodantin. All THANKS to Doc Partin and fellow professionals at Johns Hopkins.

Posted on December 10th, 2011

An artist at his craft...

Nation's Best!