A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Peaceman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Peaceman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Peaceman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hot Flashes
- Obstetric Labor Complications
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Birth
Education & Awards
Dr. Peaceman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peaceman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Peaceman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Peaceman practice?
- Dr. Alan Peaceman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Peaceman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.