A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ALAN PENZINER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ALAN PENZINER is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. ALAN PENZINER, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. PENZINER graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. PENZINER has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. PENZINER accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans