A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Penziner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Penziner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Penziner, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Penziner graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Penziner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Penziner MD is a male Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Penziner practice?
- Dr. Alan Penziner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Penziner practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Westampton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.