A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Penziner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Penziner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penziner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Penziner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Penziner, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Penziner graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Penziner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Penziner MD is a male Hematologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Penziner practice?
- Dr. Alan Penziner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alan Penziner practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Westampton, NJ.