A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Penziner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Penziner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penziner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Penziner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Penziner, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Penziner graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Penziner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Penziner MD is a male Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Penziner practice?
- Dr. Alan Penziner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Penziner practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Westampton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.