Dr. Alan Penziner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Penziner?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Alan Penziner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2015

Terrible doctor, improper treatment

This doctor did not address my issues at all. I was there for anemia and he had me get totally naked and looked and touched my whole body. Then he said to take oral iron supplements when my ferritin was a 4 and I cannot absorb vitamins orally due to a stomach surgery. I went for a second opinion and that doctor started me on iron infusions immediately. I am over weight but my cholesterol is 150 which is perfect and my sugars are low, no diabetes or heart disease in my family and this doctor kept insisting I was going to get diabetes. I have NO family history and my a1c was an excellent level, my fasting blood sugar was 85, and that's not what I was even there for!! He was creepy and was dwelling on my weight the whole time even though I've lost over 110 lbs and I'm still losing. He didn't even schedule a follow up to see if the oral supplements worked. Bad doctor. Don't see him.

April 27th, 2010

Doctor Great

He's been my doctor for 8 years. He's a people person and treats you with love and concern. I was late for two appointments and he gave me a clock, so that I arrive on time. It worked! Excellent doctor when you're challenging such a serious illness. Thanks!!! Dr. Penziner and Nurse Susan.

December 23rd, 2015