A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Perry, Family Practioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Perry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Perry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Perry practice?
- Dr. Alan Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Perry practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Primary Care Doctors.