A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Pestronk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Pestronk, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Pestronk graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Pestronk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Pestronk MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Pestronk practice?
- Dr. Alan Pestronk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Pestronk practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.