Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Peter
Dr. Alan Peter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ventura, CA, with other offices in Ventura, CA and Ventura, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Peter is affiliated with Ventura County Medical Center, Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura and Ojai Valley Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Peter has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alan Peter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.
Dr. Rebecca Sokol
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Ventura, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Tara Schulz Snow
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Ventura, CA 0.11 mi11
Dr. Camellia Babaie
Ventura, CA 0.11 mi6