A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Peters, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Peters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Edmond Peters MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Peters practice?
- Dr. Alan Peters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Peters practices Psychiatry near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Psychiatrists.