A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Pinyavat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Pinyavat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Pinyavat, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinyavat graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pinyavat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Pinyavat DO and MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Pinyavat practice?
- Dr. Alan Pinyavat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Pinyavat practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.