Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Plauka
Dr. Alan Plauka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elizabeth, NJ, with another office in Elizabeth, NJ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Plauka is affiliated with Trinitas Regional Medical Center, Trinitas Hospital- Jersey St Campus and ST JOSEPHS HOSP & MEDICAL CTR. Dr. Plauka has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Plauka has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alan Plauka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabeth, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Meherwan Joshi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Elizabeth, NJ 0 mi13
Dr. William Mchugh
Elizabeth, NJ 0 mi52