A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Plumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Plumer, Gastroenterologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plumer
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Plumer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Plumer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Plumer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Plumer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R Plumer MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Plumer practice?
- Dr. Alan Plumer has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Plumer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Internists and Goshen Gastroenterologists.