A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Plumer, Gastroenterologist, General Practitioner is Excellent. Dr. Plumer has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Plumer, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Plumer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Plumer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- St Anthony Comm Hosp, Warwick, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plumer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Plumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Plumer practice?
Dr. Alan Plumer practices Gastroenterology near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Goshen Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Plumer, Dr. Allen Plumer