A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Plumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Plumer, Gastroenterologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plumer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plumer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Plumer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Plumer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Plumer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R Plumer MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Plumer practice?
- Dr. Alan Plumer has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Plumer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Internists and Goshen Gastroenterologists.