Dr. Alan Plumer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Plumer?

Highly recommend

Posted on December 28th, 2016

I only saw Dr Plumer in the hospital. His bedside manner was the best I have even had. He explained everything to me and was super nice. I was so disappointed to find out that my insurance company does not accept him for my follow up procedures.

Posted on September 16th, 2015

awsome doc

Best doctor ever!

Posted on July 8th, 2015

All I can say about Dr. Plummer is he the best doctor I have encountered in my 68 yes. Knows his business, sits and talks to you and explains everything. Caring, careful, intelligent and really knows his medicine. I even go to him to ask for other good doctor referrals.

Visit with confidence

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Dr Plumer is great and I am recommending him to my friends.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

insurance I have is not with an insurance Dr, Plummer is. He is the finest doctor I have encountered and was grateful to have him care for me.

Mom & Daughter

Posted on September 6th, 2012

I met this Doctor when he was assigned to my mother in the hospital. He was just so kind, caring and concerned. His associate had run some test on my mother and they were all negative. He did the follow-up. He was just so pleasant and had a great smile,boy did we need this at that time.

horrible dr...from 15 years ago

Posted on August 1st, 2012

I was a patient of this "dr." 15 years ago. I suppose he has improved with practice..but 15 years ago when he did an endoscopy on me to remove a gallstone that was left by another dr. in my bile duct, he behaved very irresponsibly . I was in excruciating pain and he made me wait for 4 hours to do the procedure. It was supposed to be a same day surgery. I was awake for the procedure..I heard and felt everything he did. It got to the point finally, that he had to knock me out. I woke up in the ICU..with a tube up my nose. The icing on the cake was when he walked into my room wringing his hands and saying he didn't know what to do with me. I suppose the best care he could give me was to ship me out to Beth Israel hospital in Manhattan. There the dr.'s removed the stone, but by then my pancreas was soooo badly infected I was a walking dead person. I wound up having several more surgeries, almost died, was in a medically induced coma for 6 and a half weeks, and was on life support for 8 weeks. All I can say is before I met this "dr.", I trusted medical personnel. I have lingering health problems, but I am alive..and I wouldn't be if I had continued to be his patient.I really hope he has learned and improved..but I would sooner trust a dog to ever touch me again..than this dr.

Posted on June 29th, 2012

cold

A rare find

Posted on March 9th, 2012

Be aware that not all specialists associated with Horizon are good. However, Dr. Plummer is one of the best, if not the best, doctor. I consider myself very fortunate to have been referred to him. This is a doctor who is truly compassionate about his patients. He listens to your concerns and thinks outside the box. He is an excellent diagnostician as well. Dr. Plummer could teach many specialists lessons in patient care. There is no arrogance in this doctor. If you are in need of an internist, rest assured that Dr. Plummer will give you the best of care. As far as I'm concerned, he should be considered the gold standard of care in his field. Make an appointment with this physician and he will most definitely leave no stone unturned to correctly diagnose you and improve your quality of life significantly. He has done exactly that for me.

Posted on September 15th, 2011

I can not say enough about Dr Plumer.I am 61 years old and have worked with many doctor and its been many years since I have had a doctor with such an outstanding bedside manner.

patient

Posted on February 24th, 2011

caring and understanding will always return your call

Only the Best

Posted on March 18th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Plumer's for almost 8 years. I think he is wonderful.He is very upbeat and friendly while still being professional and through. I would highly recommend him to any one.I have had 4 colonoscopys while in his care and I must say they were a breeze. I never hesitate or put off this procedure because of my confidence in Dr Plumer.