A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Podawiltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podawiltz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Podawiltz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Podawiltz, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Podawiltz graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Podawiltz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lee Podawiltz DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Podawiltz practice?
- Dr. Alan Podawiltz has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Podawiltz practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.