The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Porter
Dr. Alan Porter, MD, FACR is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with other offices in Port Charlotte, FL and Englewood, FL (and 1 other location). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Radiology. Dr. Porter is affiliated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital, Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida and Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Dr. Porter has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Porter has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Alan Porter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Kenneth Kaplan
Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Dale Lakomy
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Sarasota, FL 0 mi36
Dr. George Tyson
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Sarasota, FL 0.37 mi26