Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Puzino is very professional and patient. He never rushes me answers all my questions. I've been his patient for many, many, many, years and hope he has no plans to retire, my husband and I would be devastated. Kathleen

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR Puzino addressed my concerns about possible illnesses as I get older.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Most thorough and trusting doctor I've ever been a patient of.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

HE TREATS ME AS IF I WAS HIS ONLY PATIENT. HE GIVES YOU ALL THE TIME YOU NEED AND LISTENS TO YOUR CONCERNS.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

GREAT

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very satisfied

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR Puzino is a very good and attentive Doctor. He talks about all your needs. And talks to you nicely on how your life is going. Very nice man and doctor. Much recommended.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a nine o'clock appointment and I was called in at nine o'clock and examined and tested and was out by 9:30 AM. I have recommended this doctor to friends and family who were looking for a good and thorough medical professional.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

His team is also not only. Good put pleasant

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. Puzino very professional and concerned about my health. I actually enjoy my visit with him.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

No problems

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

everything was wonderful

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Puzino has been my Dr.for a long time. He takes care of my ill's and when he refer's me to another dr.they have all been great

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Went for a Flu shot and had no problems.....very efficient.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We have always left th office with the feeling that our concerns were handled professionally and personally.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Once again, I was very pleased with my visit with Dr. Puzino. He addresse all my concerns and assured me i was good for at least another 100,000 miles.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very competent, both the Doctor and his staff.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Felt rushed a little for a physical.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Puzino is always looking for my best health by taking my blood tests on a timely basis. I always am confident of his diagnosis of any health problems that occur

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was taken in a few minutes after I arrived. Had to wait a little for blood work, but that was because they were busy. The staff is friendly & professional.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

as usual, Dr. Puzino addressed all my questions' took the needed tests, and provided me with necessary Rx'

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nice guy, straight shooter which is appreciated.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very satisfied with my appointment and Dr. Puzino's conduct and concern.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Personal care. Professional & caring.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional...as usual.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Puzino was very thorough.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor a real true healer

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Puzino was very professional and answered my questions concerning my last blood and urine analysis to my satisfaction. His office uses the very latest in doctor/patient software for record keeping.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Ifound the Dr. understanding helpful & completely attentive. Thank you, PgF

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Puzino is the most personable, yet professional doctor I have ever met. I wish all my doctors were like him. He is very caring and most importantly he listens to you. I recommend him to everyone!

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Puzino always listens to me and answers any concerns that I have. I would highly recommend him.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Puzino gave me a complete checkup and even spoke to my grandson, who was there with me. He staff was courteous and friendly and took care of all of my needs.

Jul 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Puzino is always attentive and kind. He has a nice way of making people feel comfortable and cared for. Excellent doctor. His nurse Kathleen is a gem.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I highly recommend Dr Puzino. He is very good, cares about his patients, takes the time to explain your condition and treatment and answers your questions. If you need to call him at the office he gets back to you in a timely manner.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Puzino listened to me and addressed my problems efficiently and professionally. I was sent for a blood test with feedback from him the next day along with an explanation for what the next step should be.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic personality

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My doctor is caring and compassionate.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Puzino was very friendly and highly professional.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always like going to Dr. Puzino. We have a nice rappaport where the dialogue is serious about the just cause yet the banter back and forth is a healthy comedic exchange. I appreciate his knowledge and the ability to feel comforted after an exam.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always trust and feel good about my visits

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Visit was for my annual physical. My physical was thorough and I had a good talk with Doctor Puzzio.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr Puzino. He is my family doctor for many years!

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Puzino is an excellent caring doctor. He has been my physician for over 20 years. His nurse Kathleen is excellent in her attention to details. I did find the office front desk not professional in the presents of the patient waiting area.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Went into appointment nervous about a condition but doctor and nurses were so kind! I instantly felt at ease with them. I am very happy I found this doctor!

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wife and I are huge fans of Dr. Puzino. He is always patient, thorough and helpful. He explains options and is very open-minded. He cares about his patients. Best doctor we have ever had, and he has a close network of excellent specialsts. A

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr. Puzino. It's the Phlebotomist that was not very congenial. She knows what she is doing, but could use some better "bedside" manners.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was handled very well.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR.PUZINO IS VERY THOROUGH. I APPRECIATE ALL THE INTEREST HE SHOWS IN ME. KATHLEEN IS VERY, VERY MUCH THE SAME.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just love Dr Puzino and his nurse Kathleen. I always feel comfortable and all my concerns were addressed.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Alan Puzino is a gifted Doctor....My wife went to him with stomach pain ...and he said it was a popped Ovarian Cyst.... My wife went to St Barnabus overnight because she thought it was something else...Full battery of tests...Popped Ovarian Syst...He

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment with Dr. Puzino was very prompt. He was able to address all my concerns and test results were delivered the next day.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have been a patient of Dr. Puzino for years as well as my other family members. He is always prompt and gives a good exam. The office staff is nice and his nurse Kathleen with her years of experience make for a very pleasant and thorough office visit.

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have gone to Dr. Puzino for years. Great DR. He's calm, personable and thorough. I called at 9:30 and had an 11:30 appointment the same day!

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have been seeing Dr Puzino for years , has never done me wrong. Also respect Dr. Puzino highly.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very impressed. Doctor did an excellent job of addressing all my concerns and making me feel very relaxed.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr puzino is the best,kathleen is awsome,everyone in the office are super helpful and very nice and you cant say enough about jackie she is wonderful.i wouldn't dream of going to any other doctor

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have recommended Dr. Puzino to family and friends. He is an excellnt doctor.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Puzino and his staff are professional and caring .They take their Time with you and answer all questions.

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was excellent with one exception. That was a condition that is prevalent with most, if not all, doctors visits; the extent of the wait in both the waiting room and the examination room. It was further compounded by waiting for a blood sample.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Issue was addressed...as always.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor and office always pleasant and caring.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Puzino always answers any questions on medications he is prescribing or medical condition I may have in a clear and concise manner. He does not try to rush my visit. Both Dr. Puzino and his assistant always make me feel comfortable.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Personal attention; caring. Knowledgeable.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Over the years of going to a number of Doctors, it has taught me how some Doctors know so much more than others.....Dr. Puzino is Board Certified and it shows. He has also been very thorough during all visits with good follow-up!

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Puzino took the time to listen to my concerns, and addressed them to my satisfaction.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Puzino for many years. I think he is a good "get to the point" doctor.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent caring Doctor

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always treated well. Dr Puzino always answers every concern I have.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

in time and excellent service

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Puzino is an excellent doctor. He has a great bedside manner and a wonderful sense of humor. Always helps me with my problems and never brushes them off. I would highly recommend him.