A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Thomas, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Q Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Q. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Alan Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Thomas practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Pulmonologists, Birmingham Critical Care Practitioners, and Birmingham Sleep Medicine Doctors.