A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cohen, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R Cohen FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Alan Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Cohen practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Boston Surgeons.